About this role:
Programmed Care is expanding on our years of experience in delivering community services and currently requires a Registered Nurse to provide care, support, and home services to our veteran and aged clients through out the Southern/Bayside Regions of Brisbane.
The majority of work is weekdays commencing at 7am with the expectation of alternate weekend roster availability. You will be required to assist clients with tasks such as Personal Care, Medication and Wound Management etc.
You will be rostered to visit multiple clients in different locations within Brisbanes Northern Suburbs.
This is a casual role, however there is the flexibility to build on your roster and transition to Part-time. You will be expected to be available for agreed upon days and times and you will be rostered on for client visits on those days. You are paid for the full shift, including the times you travel between clients. A 92c per km allowance is also paid.
Please note there is a wide travel radius involved with this position.
Reporting to the Clinical Manager, and with the guidance of local Senior Registered Nurses, you will be supported and guided with your work across the community care sector.
You will need to have:
- Experience within an in home/community or aged care facility setting
- Able to provide 2x references from prior paid employment
- Customer focused approach to your work
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Good time management skills
- Your own reliable vehicle
- Current Australian drivers licence, car registration and insurance
- Current police clearance certificate - (within the last 12 months)
- Covid Vaccinations plus booster - (essential for work within the aged care sector)
- Current Blue Card
Benefits of working with Programmed:
- Excellent working conditions with a focus of care for our employees
- Collaboration and supportg with Cenral support team focused on continued improvement
- Genuine Career opportunity with on the job training specifically designed to support you in your role
- Being part of a family focused organisation dedicated to the success of our employees
- Access to Employee Assistance Program for yourself and your family
Who we are
Programmed is a leading provider of healthcare, staffing and maintenance services across all industry sectors including education, health, infrastructure, manufacturing, transport and mining. As one of Australia's largest employers, we work with major public and private hospitals, facilities and an increasing number of home care and community clients, providing you with the opportunity to work when and where you want.
At Programmed, we're committed to being a child-safe organisation, and we strive for diversity, inclusion and equality. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in, and encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
So it's over to you. If you would like to join our team, please APPLY now.
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.
Formerly Nursing Australia, Programmed Health Professionals has more than 35 years of experience in providing customers with skilled, reliable and productive healthcare professionals.
As a leading Australian nursing agency, we provide highly qualified specialist and generalist nurses as well as support staff, theatre technicians, disability support workers and domestic assistants for flexible placements and permanent positions in acute care, aged care, community care, disability care, specialist care and home care.
We also provide permanent recruitment services for the healthcare industry and have specialist in-house capability in international (via mutual recognition of qualifications) and regional sourcing.