Registered Nurse - Emergency Department Talent Pool Full-time Job4 months ago Nursing Mackay region 23 views
About the Mackay Hospital and Health Service
Mackay Hospital and Health Service ( https://www.mackay.health.qld.gov.au/ ) has six hospitals, two multi-purpose health services and four community health centres that employ more than 3,600 staff. The district covers an area of approximately 90,000km2 and provides services to patients and their families in Bowen, Cannonvale, Clermont, Collinsville, Dysart, Glenden, Mackay, Middlemount, Moranbah, Proserpine and Sarina.
Benefits of working for Mackay HHS
Mackay HHS provides a working environment which embraces professional development, builds capabilities, provides roles with variety and flexibility, supports staff to maximise their health and wellbeing and encourages work/life balance. Some additional benefits include:
- Remuneration - Competitive packages with salary packaging options available.
- Superannuation - Up to 12.75% employer contribution.
- Annual leave loading - 17.5%.
- Employee assistance and peer support programs - Supporting our staff through difficult times.
- Wellbeing programs - Variety of initiatives available to suit all interests and lifestyles.
- This Expression of Interest collects a variety of information that will help identify potentially suitable applicants for future casual opportunities within the Emergency Department Talent Pool at Mackay Base Hospital.
- If deemed suitable you will be contacted for additional selection processes (interview, reference checks and pre-employment checks) to further assess suitability for appointment.
- If you are placed in the talent pool, you may be offered a position within the relevant time period, however your appointment to a position is not guaranteed.
- By submitting an Expression of Interest, you will not automatically be considered for advertised vacancies. If you wish to be considered for a specific advertised vacancy at Mackay Hospital and Health Service, please submit your application for the relevant vacancy via the Smart Jobs website and follow the process outlined for that vacancy.
How to apply
For full details of this role and how to apply, please refer to the attached Role Description.
Mandatory vaccination requirements
It is a mandatory condition of employment for this role to be:
- Vaccinated against, and remain vaccinated against, vaccine preventable diseases Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR), Varicella (Chicken Pox), Pertussis (Whooping Cough), Hepatitis B.
- Vaccinated against COVID-19.
For more information on your vaccination requirements should you be the successful applicant for this role, please refer to the Queensland Health employment directives ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/directives/employment ).