Registered Nurse (Ingham) Full-time Job1 week ago Nursing Townsville region 4 views
Our purpose is `great care every day'.
Are you someone who is passionate, committed and dedicated to your profession?
Do you have what it takes to make a substantial contribution to our vision, purpose and values?
- Put patients first in all that you do to optimise a seamless patient journey.
- Committed to achieving health equity and continuously improving safety and quality.
- Contribute to a high performing team, demonstrating a culture that lives our values.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team and other providers.
About your opportunity
Permanent full time and part-timehours negotiable.
The role of the Registered Nurse is to provide direct nursing care utilising clinical skills, education and support to patients/clients and nursing staff within the Ingham Health Service to ensure the provision of best practice and quality patient care.
Ingham Health Service
As an employer our goal is to be aGREAT PLACE TO WORKand we are committed to maintaining an exceptional workforce. Our proactive approach fosters a workplace culture that values, supports and develops our workforce.
Generous pro rata remuneration package value up to $109,029 p.a. (NG5) comprising:
- Salary range of $74,281 to $95,278 p.a. (f/t)
Salary range of $37.46 to $48.05 p.h. (p/t)
- Annual leave with 17.5% loading
- 12.75% employer contribution to superannuation.
- There may be an opportunity for theSuccessful applicant to be sponsored to complete RIPRN Rural and Isolation Practice Registered Nurse training.
Other employment benefits may include: professional development, salary sacrificing options ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/employment/conditions/salary/sacrifice ), shift and locality allowances, employee wellness and assistance programs, and access to corporate discounts.
- It is a mandatory requirement to be and to remain vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Nursing: Appointment to this position requires proof of qualification and registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) and possession of a current practising certificate.
- Mandatory: Bachelor of Nursing or equivalent is a mandatory qualification for this position.
- Adult Life Support Certificate: Must be able to obtain and then maintain an annual competency in Advanced Life Support.
- Shift Workers: Appointees will be required to work all shifts in accordance with the unit roster, which will include participation in an on-call roster.
- On call: Appointees may be required to participate in an on-call roster.
- Drivers Licence: This position requires the incumbent to operate a class C motor vehicle and an appropriate license endorsement to operate this vehicle is required.
- This is a Vaccine Preventable Diseases (VPD) risk role: Hepatitis B, Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Varicella, and Pertussis.
- 6 month probation period.
- Pre-employment checks will be conducted.
Please refer to the Role Description for further details.
Why make the change?
Contact: Susan Ryanon 07 4720 3084.
Apply ONLINE by: Monday 26 August 2022