Registered Nurse (Mental Health Nurse) Full-time Job7 months ago Nursing Townsville region 8 views
The Townsville Hospital and Health Service vision is world-class healthcare for northern Queensland.
This position will provide a high level of care to patients and their families within the scope of practice of a Registered Nurse. The successful applicant will collaborate with and foster effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders involved in patient care and service delivery.
Generous remuneration package value up to $113,391 AUD p.a.comprising:
- Salary range of $2961.10 to $3798.10 AUD p.f. (Nurse Grade 5)
- 5 or 6 weeks annual leave with 17.5% loading
- 12.75% employer contribution to superannuation
- Additional entitlements including shift allowance, sick leave, carer's leave, long service leave, professional development
- salary sacrificing options ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/employment/conditions/salary/sacrifice )
- Relocation Assistance and Visa Sponsorship are available
- Mandatory: Bachelor of Nursing (Mental Health Nursing) or equivalent.
- Willingness to undertake steps to become credentialled with the Australian College of Mental Health Nurses is highly desirable.
- Appointment to this position requires proof of qualification and registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) and possession of a current practising certificate. Certified copies of the required information must be provided to the appropriate supervisor/manager prior to commencement of clinical duties.
- Drivers Licence: This position requires the incumbent to operate a C' Class motor vehicle. An appropriate licence for this class of vehicle is required. Proof of this endorsement must be provided before commencement of duty.
- It is a mandatory requirement to be and to remain vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Vaccine Preventable Disease (VPD): Health Care Workers in Queensland Health whose occupation poses a potential risk of exposure to blood or body fluids are required to provide evidence of vaccinations or proof that they are not susceptible to the following: Hepatitis B, Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Varicella and Pertussis according to Queensland Health Policy.
Please refer to the Role Description for further details.
Why make the change?
Our gorgeous weather promotes an active and outdoor lifestyle, where the sun shines for over 320 days of the year. Appreciate the change of pace as you immerse yourself in a tropical North Queensland lifestyle.
Living in Townsville ( https://www.townsville.qld.gov.au/about-townsville/living-in-townsville ); a vibrant, dynamic city, the largest regional centre in northern Australia with access to The Strand ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbDy257N5-o ), Magnetic Island ( https://www.magneticislandtourism.com/about-magnetic-island ) and local events ( https://whatson.townsville.qld.gov.au/ ).
Contact: PNMS Recruitment on + 61 7 4433 4853 or Email: PNMSRecruitment@health.qld.gov.au ( mailto:PNMSRecruitment@health.qld.gov.au ).
Apply ONLINE by: Sunday 14/05/2023.