Take a chance, progress your career and discover all that the Wide Bay has to offer.
- The Registered Nurse (RN) provides clinical and patient-centred care within the Primary School Nurse Health Readiness Program, supporting the facilitation and provision of quality and cost effective nursing services which are consistent with contemporary standards and evidence-informed practice. Actively participate in and support education, management and portfolio functions within the Primary School Nurse Health Readiness Program. Utilise data and information to ensure that the service is organised for safety and participate in the capture of information which measures the standard of service delivery.
- The Registered Nurse within the Primary School Nurse Health Readiness Program will conduct health screening activities with children in community settings in order to promote early identification and intervention to address targeted health issues. This position will entail travel to primary schools within a designated area.
Covid 19 Vaccination: It is a condition of employment for this role for the employee to be, and remain, vaccinated against COVID-19 (Health Employment Directive No. 12/21(PDF) ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0022/1108453/hed-1221.pdf ) and Queensland Health Human Resources Policy B70(PDF) ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0024/1108446/qh-pol-486.pdf ))
Find out more in the Role Description.
You will receive a competitive remuneration package value up to $43,483 p.a., comprising salary rates between $37.46 $48.05 p.h., employer contribution to superannuation (up to 12.75%) and annual leave loading (17.5%) (Nurse Grade 5) (Permanent Part Time, 30.4 hours p.f.) (Applications will remain current for 12 months). Job Ad Reference: H2208WB435814
Other benefits include:
- Fantastic salary sacrificing ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/employment/conditions/salary/sacrifice ) benefits
- Professional Development Allowance
- Professional Development Leave
- Flexible work arrangements
- Lower cost of living
Bundaberg ( https://tinyurl.com/yahj9add ) and the Coral Coast region is where the coastline meets the country ( https://tinyurl.com/y9rovgtj ), just four hours' drive north of Brisbane. Indulge ( https://tinyurl.com/yd2epwt8 ) in the region's fresh local produce, seafood and iconic drinks and enjoy endless stretches of family-friendly beaches ( https://tinyurl.com/y9asy2qf ) and nearby national parks where you can camp, fish, swim and surf the day away. Bundaberg is the gateway to the Southern Great Barrier Reef ( https://tinyurl.com/y8hu4k84 ) and has an enviable year-round climate. The city boasts excellent shopping, sporting, cultural ( https://tinyurl.com/y8exyjqn ), education and tourism facilities including Mon Repos ( https://tinyurl.com/y7yeuna6 ) Turtle Rookery.
How to apply:
The Role Description and Information Package provide specific information on how to apply for the advertised position. If you have difficulty viewing this role description in .pdf format, please contact Wide Bay Recruitment at Recruitment-Wide-Bay@health.qld.gov.au ( mailto:Recruitment-Wide-Bay@health.qld.gov.au )
Join our Hospital and Health Service family and see what it's like to be in a supportive workplace with engaged teams working together to ensure