Research Coordinator Dietitian Full-time Job1 week ago Nursing Brisbane Inner City,Brisbane - North 3 views
About the role
- Provide specialised nutrition and dietetics research skills and services and coordinates research in the Department of Dietetics & Food Services at Royal Brisbane and Women's Hospital and Metro North, to assist in the development of infrastructure and research capacity
- Provide leadership, mentoring and assistance to nutrition and dietetic staff in the department and across Metro North for research activities, and supervision of research students.
- Develop and participate in collaborative and multi-disciplinary research activities with both internal and external research groups
Our ideal candidate will be someone who can demonstrate the following:
Knowledge, Skills and Expertise
- A high level of knowledge, expertise and skill in clinical research as recognised by clinical experience, professional development activities, post graduate education, research publications and/or formal qualifications
- Demonstrated high level of knowledge, expertise and skill in one or more areas of nutrition and dietetics, and ability to apply evidence-based principles to facilitate novel, complex or multidisciplinary clinical decisions.
Team Participation / Communication
- Ability to provide high level advice, requiring a specialist perspective, to a diverse range of clinical and executive stakeholders: professional and operational supervisors and relevant service managers, regarding clinical research service delivery, equipment, technology and the prioritisation and development of dietetic research and clinical services
- Ability to provide high level clinical advice regarding professional standards and clinical service development.
Leadership / Work Unit Management
- Ability to lead change through quality and service improvement activities and provide clinical supervision, support and mentorship to junior staff and students.
- Sound understanding of clinical continuum of care from multidisciplinary and managerial perspectives
- Ability to lead and manage high level clinical service improvement and research projects
Benefits when working for us
- Rewarding career and development opportunities across a wide range of clinical and non-clinical areas
- Value driven organisation which provides a work environment that is safe, satisfying, flexible, and promotes a healthy work-life balance
- Flexible working arrangements and competitive salary rates with annual incremental increases
- Benefit from a higher than standard employer contribution to Superannuation of up to 12.75% and access to salary packaging
Be part of a world-class, dynamic and growing health service that embraces technology and innovation, excellence in healthcare, quality teaching and cutting edge research. Metro North Health is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace for all employees. We offer unique and rewarding professional development opportunities in a safe and flexible work environment with a focus on putting our people first. You can find out more about why it's so great to work at Metro North here: https://metronorth.health.qld.gov.au/careers ( https://metronorth.health.qld.gov.au/careers )
Job ad reference number: RBH466216 Close date: Wednesday 1st February, 2023
Find out about the role in more detail and how to apply in the attached Role Description.
APPLICATIONS RECEIVED VIA THIRD PARTIES (RECRUITMENT AGENCIES ETC.) WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED