Senior Administration Officer Full-time Job1 week ago Nursing Brisbane Inner City,Brisbane - North 4 views
Are you looking for a Senior Administration Officer position? We are seeking a permanent full time AO4 to join our team. Located at Herston, this role is responsibilefor coordinating all aspects of the Central Administration function within Central Laboratory.
What we are looking for:
- Demonstrated superior administrative and organisational skills including the ability to prioritise workload and delegate where appropriate to achieve conflicting deadlines.
- Demonstrated outstanding communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills, and the ability to build and maintain professional relationships with staff and clients, both internally and externally.
- Demonstrated capacity to work with a high degree of independence as well as successfully manage, motivate, and lead a small team by example in accordance with the Department of Health core values.
- Demonstrated experience in conflict resolution and the management of challenging human resource matters.
- Demonstrated high-level skills in Microsoft Office and other computer systems and databases relevant to the role.
- Demonstrated ability to rapidly acquire knowledge of relevant human resource, financial management, fleet and procurement legislation, standards, policies, and procedures.
Mandatory qualifications, licences and other requirements:
- While not mandatory, a relevant qualification would be well regarded.
- Please detail any visa conditions you may have if you are not a permanent resident of Australia.
- It is a condition of employment for this role for the employee to be, and remain, vaccinated against one or more of the following vaccine preventable diseases during their employment (Health Employment Directive No. 01/16(PDF) ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0009/150120/hed-0116.pdf )): measles, mumps, rubella (MMR),varicella (chicken pox),pertussis (whooping cough),hepatitis B, tuberculosis
- It is a condition of employment for this role for the employee to be, and remain, vaccinated against COVID-19 (Health Employment Directive No. 12/21(PDF) ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0022/1108453/hed-1221.pdf ) and Queensland Health Human Resources Policy B70(PDF) ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0024/1108446/qh-pol-486.pdf ).
- We understand that some people may require adjustments to the workplace or the way the work is performed. All applicants are encouraged to advise the panel of any support or reasonable adjustments (i.e. building access, wheelchair access, interpreting services etc.) that may be required.