Senior Administration Officer Full-time Job4 weeks ago Nursing Brisbane Inner City,Brisbane - South 2 views
Biomedical Technology Services is seeking a permanent full time Senior Administration Officer to join the team. Located at Coopers Plains, you will join a small team in a senior role to provide specialised administration support to Biomedical Technology Services work units across the state. If this sounds like the exciting, next career move for you, we encourage you to apply.
Keycompetencies for this role:
- Ability to effectively manage multiple objectives, identify and resolve issues, and meet priorities and deadlines while working either independently or collaboratively.
- In-depth knowledge of, or the ability to rapidly acquire in-depth knowledge of, BTS: business strategy, processes, procedures, working environment; stakeholders; and information systems.
- Ability to provide supervision, guidance, training and support for team members.
- High level communication, both written and verbal, negotiation and interpersonal skills in the management and support of a multidisciplinary environment.
- Competence and efficiency in the use of computers and software applications, including word processing, spreadsheets and databases with the ability to advise others in their use.
- Commitment to continuous quality improvement and the ability to apply quality improvement strategies and principles in a team environment.
Qualifications, registration and other requirements:
- Travel, Overtime and Work Location Requirements: BTS is committed to providing appropriate services to health facilities throughout the state, consequently staff may (following consultation) be required to transfer to another work location, perform occasional overtime, work at any BTS location within a local government area, and occasional travel that may involve overnight stays. Note: There is little or no overnight travel for administration roles
- Please detail any visa conditions you may have if you are not a permanent resident of Australia.
- It is a condition of employment for this role for the employee to be, and remain, vaccinated against one or more of the following vaccine preventable diseases during their employment (Health Employment Directive No. 01/16(PDF) ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0009/150120/hed-0116.pdf )): measles, mumps, rubella (MMR),varicella (chicken pox),pertussis (whooping cough),hepatitis B, tuberculosis
- It is a condition of employment for this role for the employee to be, and remain, vaccinated against COVID-19 (Health Employment Directive No. 12/21(PDF) ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0022/1108453/hed-1221.pdf )andQueensland Health Human Resources Policy B70(PDF) ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0024/1108446/qh-pol-486.pdf ).
- We understand that some people may require adjustments to the workplace or the way the work is performed. All applicants are encouraged to advise the panel of any support or reasonable adjustments (i.e. building access, wheelchair access, interpreting services etc.) that may be required.
Queensland Health is a dynamic organisation committed to providing a range of services aimed at achieving good health and wellbeing for all Queenslanders. Through a network of 16 Hospital and Health Services and the Mater Hospitals, Queensland Health delivers a range of integrated services including hospital inpatient, outpatient and emergency services, community and mental health services, aged care services and public health and health promotion programs.