Senior Allied Health Practitioner Full-time Job4 months ago Nursing Brisbane Inner City,Brisbane - South 35 views
Are you passionate about outcomes for children and young people across Queensland?
We're committed to providing life-changing healthcare for children and young people for a healthier tomorrow.
About the Child and Youth Mental Health Service
The Child and Youth Mental Health Service (CYMHS) at Children's Health Queensland specialises in helping infants, children and young people up to the age of 18 years who have complex mental health needs.
CYMHS works collaboratively and in a recovery-oriented way with infants, children and young people and their families. This means we recognise and help build on individual and family strengths for better health and wellbeing. By working together, we support children, young people and families to get back on track to reach their optimal mental health.
CYMHS has a number of teams across the Greater Brisbane and Pine Rivers regions. We serve our local communities, and we outreach across Queensland through some of our specialist programs. We provide community and hospital based services, outreach and telepsychiatry programs, early intervention, forensic and other specialty services.
Each year CYMHS takes pride in providing quality mental health services to more than 2500 Queensland children and young people, and their families.
Deliver high level mental health services as a member of an acute response multi-disciplinary team to optimise psycho-social outcomes for children and young people with severe and complex mental health problems and disorders, and their families and carers.
What CHQ HHS can offer
Apart from contributing to the development of Australia's best paediatric health service, you will also benefit from a competitive remuneration package and a working environment which embraces professional development, builds capabilities and supports staff to maximise their health and wellbeing. Additional benefits include:
- Up to 12.75% employer superannuation contribution
- 17.5% annual leave loading
- Salary packaging
- Employee Assistance Program
- Work/life balance, variety and flexibility
You can find out more about why it's so great to work at CHQ HHS here ( http://www.childrens.health.qld.gov.au/work-for-us/ ).
It is a mandatory condition of employment for this role to be:
- vaccinated against, and remain vaccinated against, certain vaccine preventable diseases (VPD) as outlined in the Health Employment Directive NO. 01/16(PDF) ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0009/150120/hed-0116.pdf )
- Vaccinated against COVID-19 as outlined in the Health Employment Directive NO. 12/21(PDF) ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0022/1108453/hed-1221.pdf ) and the Queensland Health Human Resources Policy B70(PDF) ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0024/1108446/qh-pol-486.pdf ).