Senior Audiologist Full-time Job2 months ago Doctor / Physician Cairns region,Far North Qld 11 views
Tell me more...The position of Senior Audiologist will deliver high level clinical and population-based audiology services in the allied health team for the TCHHS ENT program aimed at;
- Improving the early diagnosis and management of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children, families and communities with conductive hearing loss in rural and remote communities by providing clinical case management support and co-ordinating the delivery of comprehensive care pathways to optimise speech, language and participation outcomes related to conductive hearing loss and chronic ear disease.
- Improving outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children, families and communities (with or at risk of conductive hearing loss) by supporting workforces and services to manage the impacts on patient wellbeing.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Provide audiology advice to professional and operational supervisors, relevant service managers and cross sector stakeholders to advocate for optimal service development in the area of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander ear and hearing health.
- Participate in the identification, development and implementation of quality improvement and research activities that enhance hearing health service delivery for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children, families and communities.
- High level communication skills that enable the development of improved service delivery outcomes and effective relationships with staff, patients and other key stakeholders.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, Torres and Cape can offer you:
- Base comprising salary between $115,049- $123,799p.a
- Generous employer contribution to superannuation (12.75%)
- Salary packaging option to increase your take home pay
- Work / Life balance, variety and flexibility
- Great support team
- Professional development
Requirements for the role:
- Travel across the TCHHS will be a requirement of this position in commercial and/or light aircraft and 4WD vehicles.
For additional information regarding the responsibilities, mandatory qualifications and/or other requirements for this position please refer to the role description.
How do I apply? Applications should be submitted ONLINE via the Smart Jobs and Careers website.
Do you need more information? Simply call the contact person listed on the role description.
Please no unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies