Tell me more...
Work within Indigenous communities within the Torres and Cape region. Incorporating the delivery of senior clinical guidance, supervision, mentoring and capacity building to less experienced clinical staff where required.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Demonstrated high level knowledge and skills in culturally appropriate child and adolescent mental health and Alcohol and Other Drug assessment, evidence-based interventions, case management and the formulation of a recovery planning.
- Demonstrated high level skills in the development and collaboration of partnerships with consumers, carers, families, community and a wide range of service providers in and outside of remote communities in a complex health environment of ongoing organisational change that contribute to consumer outcomes.
- Demonstrated knowledge of neurobiology, attachment and developmental theories and trauma informed practice and the ability to articulate a theoretical child and youth mental health framework that informs practice.
- Knowledge, of current mental health legislation, and use of standard clinical documentation.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, Torres and Cape can offer you:
- Base comprising salary between$115,049 - $123,799 Per annum
- Generous employer contribution to superannuation (12.75%)
- Salary packaging option to increase your take home pay
- Work / Life balance, variety and flexibility
- Great support team
- Professional development
Requirements for the role:
- This position requires the incumbent to operate a C' Class Drivers Licence. An appropriate licence endorsement to operate this type of vehicle is required. Proof of this endorsement must be provided before commencement of duty.
For additional information regarding the responsibilities, mandatory qualifications and/or other requirements for this position please refer to the role description.
How do I apply? Applications should be submitted ONLINE via the Smart Jobs and Careers website.
Do you need more information? Simply call the contact person listed on the role description.
Please no unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies
Do not copy and paste text from MS Word directly into this field using Ctrl-C and Ctrl-V. Use the icon above this field to Paste from Word.