Senior Dental Assistant (Charters Towers) Full-time Job1 week ago Nursing Townsville region 4 views
The Townsville Hospital and Health Service vision is world-class healthcare for northern Queensland.
Our purpose is `great care every day'.
About your opportunity
Oral Health Services are currently seeking to recruit a Senior Dental Assistant to their team on a permanent full-time basis. This position is based in Charters Towers.
The Senior Dental Assistant will:
- Provide clinical and supervisory leadership, to ensure that all Dental Assistant performance objectives are met.
- Actively supportthe Oral Health Service Senior Management team to ensure that clinical activities and processes are performed effectively.
- Participate activelyin recruitment and selection, continuing education, development, and performance evaluation, to ensure an optimally skilled Dental Assistant workforce.
Generous remuneration package value up to $83,312 p.a. comprising:
- Salary range of $2617.50 to $2798.80 p.f. (CA4)
- 4, 5, 6 weeks annual leave with 17.5% loading
- 12.75% employer contribution to superannuation.
Other employment benefits may include: professional development, salary sacrificing options ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/employment/conditions/salary/sacrifice ), shift and locality allowances, employee wellness and assistance programs, and access to corporate discounts.
- It is a mandatory requirement to be and to remain vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Certificate III in Dental Assisting is mandatory for this position.
- Appointment to this position requiresproof of qualification and registration or membership (if applicable) with the appropriate registration authority or association.
- Possession of class C drivers' licence.
- Undertake training and travel associated within Townsville Hospital and Health Service Policy.
- Working across thedifferent clinics in the Townsville region is a requirement of this role and the potential of an overnight travel to our Hughenden, Richmond and Palm Island clinics.
- Blue Card Check Requirements.
- This is a Vaccine Preventable Diseases (VPD) risk role: Hepatitis A/B, Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Varicella, and Pertussis.
- 3 month probation period.
- Pre-employment checks will be conducted.
Please refer to the Role Description for further details.
Why make the change?
Charters Towers is one of the most beautiful inland cities in Queensland, with its unrivalled architecture and unique history, Charters Towers is a surprising pleasure and a delight to live in and visit. Take a step back in time and discover this enchanting outback town which is just an hour and a half west of Townsville. Driving through the streets of Charters Towers is like viewing a living montage of Australian history and heritage.
Contact: Janice Arnold on 07 4433 9921.
Apply ONLINE by: Monday 26 September 2022.