Senior Developer Full-time Job1 week ago Doctor / Physician Brisbane Inner City,Brisbane - North 4 views
Your key responsibilities include:
- Develop, implement and maintain defect fixes, system enhancements and modifications in the delivery of support to the Department of Health and Hospital and Health Services (HHS's) and completion of project work and provide guidance and mentoring to developers in such activities.
- Analyse business requirements, develop system specifications and provide expertise to staff and management to ensure specifications are aligned to business requirements.
- Analyse and solve system problems to provide innovative solutions to business requirements in the delivery of support to the Department of Health and Hospital and Health Services (HHS's) and completion of project work in required timeframes.
- Complete system design, specification, development, unit testing and maintenance and associated documentation of the applications and systems managed by QH Workforce Management Solutions and Operations (WMSO) in strict compliance with WMSO development standards.
To be successful you will need the following key competencies including:
- Demonstrated high level experience in application development technologies, and knowledge of industry trends in relation to the development of solutions, and the ability to apply this knowledge in a complex IT environment.
- Proven High level experience of JAVA programming language and Cognos report writing. Knowledgeable in Kotlin, Groovy and jQuery. Awareness of Third Party development tools and applications such as WebLogic, WildFly, GitLab, Intellij IDEA, and Gradle
- Demonstrated ability to analyse business requirements and solve system problems to provide innovative solutions to business requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a member of a diverse team to deliver effective services to clients.
- Proven high level of written and verbal communication skills with experience in developing and maintaining system documentation.
Find out about the role in more detail and how to apply in the attached role description.
How to apply:
Please provide the following information to the panel to assess your suitability:
- Your resume, including the names and contact details of two referees who have a thorough knowledge of your capabilities, work performance and conduct within the previous two years, and it is preferable to include your current, immediate or past supervisor.
- A one-page covering letter informing the panel of your skills, personal qualities and motivation for applying.
- Please attach relevant qualification and vaccination evidence.