Senior Environment & Transport Officer Full-time Job6 days ago Nursing Brisbane Inner City,Brisbane - North 3 views
It may be a condition of employment for this role for the employee to be, and remain, vaccinated against COVID-19 (Health Employment Directive No. 12/21(PDF) ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0022/1108453/hed-1221.pdf )andQueensland Health Human Resources Policy B70(PDF) ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0024/1108446/qh-pol-486.pdf ).
Your key responsibilities include:
- Assist in the development and implementation of approaches and methodologies to synchronise Queensland Health's enterprise corporate solutions (including SAP finance (S/4HANA), SAP HCM and Workbrain).
- Participate in the research, evaluation and implementation of automated and manual processes to facilitate consistent replication and synchronisation of application and technology across the multiple systems Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) landscapes and the entire application stack within each environment.
- Assist in the advice of detailed technical release, environment and transport management schedules which can be incorporated into overarching program plans.
- Assist in conducting environment management and options analysis workshops and assist with cutover rehearsals and production go/no go meetings.
- Schedule, coordinate and facilitate systems and application change migrations (i.e. transports, packages, RFCs) through the various environments relating to Queensland Health's enterprise corporate solutions (including SAP finance (S/4HANA), SAP HCM and Workbrain).
To be successful you will need the following key competencies including:
- Demonstrates a high level understanding, knowledge and experience in provisioning environment and transport management practices and services that are high in integrity and control and effectively support system releases for both both HR/Payroll and/or Finance solutions.
- Demonstrates a high level of knowledge and experience in effective time management methodologies, principles and practices, and the capability to successfully self-manage assigned responsibilities within tight timeframes to ensure high quality outcomes.
- Demonstrated advanced analytical, conceptual and innovative problem solving skills.
- The ability to effectively liaise, consult and negotiate with a diverse range of stakeholders and build positive relationships in an environment of change and standardised practices.
Find out about the role in more detail and how to apply in the attached role description.
How to apply:
Please provide the following information to the panel to assess your suitability:
- Your resume, including the names and contact details of two referees who have a thorough knowledge of your capabilities, work performance and conduct within the previous two years, and it is preferable to include your current, immediate or past supervisor.
- A statement of suitability of no more than two pages addressing your ability to meet the requirements of the role.