Senior GP | Locum upto $2100 per day | WA Temporary/Casual Job4 months ago Doctor / Physician Western Australia 19 views
Wehave an exciting role foran experienced Senior Medical Practitioner (FRACGP) providing general medicine inpatients services tothe Health Campus general medicine and childrens ward. The potential applicant needs to have experience managing paediatric patients.The hospital has wards for general medicine and surgery, obstetrics, psychiatry, and geriatrics/rehabilitation, and an adjacent hospice.
The roster pattern for this role entails 10 shifts per fortnight 0800-1800 on a rostered basis and includes periods of on-call.
- General Medicine and Children's Ward
- $1800 - $2100 per day + GST
- hours are 8 x 10 hour days per fortnight (Not Monday to Friday)
- Start 1st August - 9th September
- Hospital accommodation available
- One return economy airfare provided
- Car expenses covered up to $50 per day
- Must have Western Working with Children (WWC)
What you need to apply
- Current CV with email address and 2 referees
- Western Australian Working with Children (WWC)
- Criminal Record Screening / National Police Clearance (CRS/NPC)
- Evidence of COVID-19 Vaccinations & booster
- FULL compliance with WACHS credentialing
How To Apply:
For a confidential discussion, please call Abi at JPS on 07 3210 6332 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, to submit an application, please click below.
The JPS recruitment team is comprised of recruiters from diverse global backgrounds with many decades of combined medical recruitment experience. The tremendous "know how" they bring to JPS has helped the company become an industry leader. Whether you are planning your next move or looking to recruit quality professionals then we are here to help.