Senior Medical Officer Campaign Full-time Job3 months ago Doctor / Physician Cairns region,Central West Qld,Darling Downs - Maranoa,Logan - Beaudesert,Mackay region,North West Qld,Rockhampton region,South West Qld,Toowoomba region,Townsville region 8 views
Our vision is to be a national leader in the delivery of health services to rural and remote communities
What we can do for you
Ultimately, we provide you a platform to leapfrog your careerwith more opportunities to experience a wider scope of practicewith less competition due to location and population.
Nowhere else will you experience the vast diversity of medical career advancement other than in rural and remote Queensland.
To be successful in this role you will have
- Competence and capability in primary rural medical practice (particularly hospital-based practice and/or primary health) and in the relevant advanced skills if appointed as a Rural Generalist or Provisional Fellow
- Demonstrated skill in trauma management, general and emergency medicine
- The appropriate knowledge, skills and passion for continuous improvement to deliver quality care
- High level interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with other staff
- Commitment to patient safety and clinical governance principles
- Commitment to education and research
If this sounds like the right fit for you
South West Hospital and Health Service can offer you:
- Generous employer contribution to superannuation (12.75%)
- Accommodation and relocation
- Salary packaging option to increase your take home pay
- Professional development
Requirements for the role
- Hold registration as a Medical Practitioner with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
- While not required, those on a General Practice training program will be well regarded
Be a part of something bigger
South West Hospital and Health Service are part of Queensland Health and partner with many influential and leading organisations to boost partnerships and deliver world-class health care and services. Weservice an area of more than 310,000 square kilometres, are bordered by three states and cover 21% of Queensland. We provide services to a population of 26,000 via 26 healthcare facilities, consisting of Hospitals, Multipurpose Health Services, Community Clinics, Aged Care Facilities and General Practice Services.
Express your interest in joining the South West Team today and apply now!