Senior Medical Officer-Obstetrics (Thursday Island) Full-time Job3 weeks ago Doctor / Physician Cairns region,Far North Qld 11 views
Tell me more... Be a member of a dynamic health care team that provides quality and culturally appropriate medical services. Make a significant contribution to improving the health of the local population
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Competence and capability in primary rural medical practice (particularly hospital based practice and/or primary health) and an advanced skill and experience in Obstetrics if appointed as a Rural Generalist or Provisional Fellow.
- Demonstrated skill in trauma management, general and emergency medicine.
- Ability to function in a multidisciplinary team and to provide leadership within the team.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, Torres and Cape can offer you:
- Total Remuneration value up to $455,699 p.a. comprising base salary between $163,465-$225,777 p.a.
- Generous employer contribution to superannuation (12.75%)
- Salary packaging option to increase your take home pay
- Professional development
Requirements for the role:
- Hold registration as a Medical Practitioner with the Medial Board of Australia.
- The position requires the incumbent required to undergo the credentialing and scope of clinical practice process in accordance with TCHHS policy.
- Participation and successful completion of any further/annual mandatory training deemed required.
- Appointment as a Rural Generalist (Level 18 to Level 25) or Provisional Fellow (Level 13 to Level 14) will require an advanced skill and experience in Obstetrics.
For additional information regarding this position please refer to the role description.
About Torres and Cape Hospital and Health Services visit TCHHS website
How do I apply? Applications should be submitted ONLINE via the Smart Jobs and Careers website.
Do you need more information? Simply call the contact person listed on the role description.
Please no unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies
Queensland Health is a dynamic organisation committed to providing a range of services aimed at achieving good health and wellbeing for all Queenslanders. Through a network of 16 Hospital and Health Services and the Mater Hospitals, Queensland Health delivers a range of integrated services including hospital inpatient, outpatient and emergency services, community and mental health services, aged care services and public health and health promotion programs.