Biloela, nestled in the Callide Valley, is an hour's flight from Brisbane, less than two hours' drive to Rockhampton (which is only half an hour from the Capricorn Coast), and one hours' drive to Gladstone and its nearby beaches. Biloela is the administrative hub of the Callide Valley and the main town in the Banana Shire. The region boasts diverse industry including several significant coal mines, two power stations, beef processing works, a large piggery, a gold mine, cotton ginnery, phosphate mines and extensive grazing and farming enterprises.
The Biloela lifestyle is relaxed, you will enjoy many of the advantages of city living without the stresses. Instead of lengthy commutes, you will be able to spend more time with your family and enjoy the social, sporting, and recreational facilities on offer. Banana region is renowned for being a very friendly and welcoming community.
Total remuneration value of up to $406,106 p.a. (L25), $342,897 p.a. (L18) or $310,781 p.a. (L14) is comprised of:
- A salary between $188,800 - $225,777 p.a. (L18 L25), $163,465 - $188,800 (L13 L18) or $163,465 - $168,573 p.a. (L13 L14)
- 12.75% employer superannuation contribution
- 17.5% leave loading
Other Benefits Include:
- Professional Development Leave 3.6 weeks p.a.
- Professional Development Allowance ($21,500 p.a.)
- Motor Vehicle Allowance
- Over-time and on-call allowances
- Attraction and Retention Incentive Allowance (Granted Private Practice arrangements)
- Inaccessibility allowance $13,800 p.a. (100% paid after twelve months completion period. 25% paid in three monthly instalments thereafter)
- Generous Salary Sacrificing
- Access to paid parental leave
- Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Corporate membership discounts
- Access to the Fitness Passport
Vaccine Preventable Diseases (VPD) Requirements:
It is a condition of employment for this role for the employee to be, and remain, vaccinated against vaccine preventable diseases as listed on the Role Description.
How to Apply:
To submit your application / expression of interest, please include:
- Your current CV or resume, including referees.
- A short 1 to 2 page cover letter outlining how your experience, abilities and knowledge align with the organisational values, accountabilities and How you will be Assessed section of the Role Description.
- Include any additional forms / evidence as attached or listed on the Role Description.
For assistance, contact Recruitment Services @ CQ Health ( mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org ) and quote the Job Ad Reference (JAR) BA2L463387.