Tell me more...To work in a remarkable corner' of Australia and make a significant contribution to improving the health and wellbeing of the local Western Cape community within the Torres and Cape Hospital and Health Service and to become a valued member of a dynamic rural health care team that provides quality and culturally appropriate medical services.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Demonstrated competence and capability in primary rural medical practice (particularly hospital based practice and/or primary health) and in the relevant advanced skill(s) if appointed as a Rural Generalist or Provisional Fellow.
- Demonstrated skill in trauma management, general and emergency medicine.
- Demonstrated ability to function in a multidisciplinary team and to provide leadership within the team.
- Commitment to improving standards and quality of health care and patient safety within the hospital and community.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, Torres and Cape can offer you:
- Base comprising salary between $164,569 - $225,777 p.a
- Generous employer contribution to superannuation (12.75%)
- Salary packaging option to increase your take home pay
- Accommodation and Relocation!
- Great support team
- Professional development
Requirements for the role:
- Hold registration as a Medical Practitioner with the Medial Board of Australia.
- The position requires the incumbent required to undergo the credentialing and scope of clinical practice process in accordance with TCHHS policy.
- You are required to maintain the credentials which the employer determines are necessary for you to perform your duties within the scope of your clinical practice.
For additional information regarding the responsibilities, mandatory qualifications and/or other requirements for this position please refer to the role description.
How do I apply? Applications should be submitted ONLINE via the Smart Jobs and Careers website.
Do you need more information? Simply call the contact person listed on the role description.