This vital role provides high level technical leadership and technical skills to ensure compliance and optimal performance of enterprise service levels by managing and performing the dissemination and implementation of policies, processes and standards for technical configuration of the enterprise infrastructure and systems.
The role maintains and manages effective working relationships and engagement with third parties that provide technical support for the enterprise infrastructure and systems.
Are you right for this role?
To be successful you will have a proven ability to lead highly skilled technical teams together with well-developed interpersonal, oral and written communication skills with the ability to negotiate, advice, include others and work collaboratively with people to make decisions.
You will need to demonstrate your technical expertise and experience in some of the following technology domains to analyse ICT system issues and contribute to the design and implementation of appropriate solutions and improvements.
- Directory Technology Concepts
- Micro Focus eDirectory, Active Directory
- Identity Access Management Experience, particularly Micro Focus Identity Manager
- Server Operating Systems
- Open Enterprise Server, including experience with clustering
- Suse Linux Enterprise Server
- Virtualisation of these operating systems
- Service Management
- PowerShell (SFIA Code: SYSP 4, TECH 4, HSIN 5)
- Linux scripting such as Bash, Perl
- Enterprise Print solutions such as iPrint
Furthermore, the ideal candidate will have exposure to working in a fast-paced environment and thrive in an ever-evolving business. As our industry is quick to react and adapt, we need someone who enjoys this work environment.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, submit your resume and covering letter online today.
Benefits of working with eHealth Queensland:
By joining eHealth Queensland, you will work within a fast-paced, challenging and supportive environment where every employee plays a critical role in our ongoing success.
You will enjoy a variety of benefits, including:
- Competitive salary + generous superannuation and leave loading
- Flexible working arrangements
- Diverse work culture
- Career training and development