Senior Procurement Officer Full-time Job1 week ago Nursing Brisbane Inner City,Brisbane - North 6 views
We are seeking a permanent full time AO6 Senior Procurement Officer to join our team. Located in Bowen Hills, you will be responsible for driving the delivery of value for money through the implementation of best practice procurement and sourcing methodologies.
What we are looking for:
- Cooperates and collaborates; supports colleagues; is a good team player and does his or her share of the work. Recognises the positive benefits that can be gained from diversity
- Solves difficult problems through logic, use of data and the appropriate Advisory & Continuous Improvement frameworks. Considers broader interests of stakeholders to deliver creative solutions
- Demonstrates an understanding of the key drivers for all stakeholders, internal and external, and works to provide best value commercial solutions.
- Leverages business sector opportunities and market dynamics to execute strategy.
- Demonstrable experience in leading the development and implementation of procurement projects and associated procurement and sourcing initiatives and plans that deliver measurable increases in value for money.
Mandatory qualifications, licences and other requirements:
- Whilst not mandatory, a relevant qualification or similar would be highly regarded
- Please detail any visa conditions you may have if you are not a permanent resident of Australia.
- It may be a condition of employment for this role for the employee to be, and remain, vaccinated against one or more of the following vaccine preventable diseases during their employment (Health Employment Directive No. 01/16(PDF) ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0009/150120/hed-0116.pdf )): measles, mumps, rubella (MMR),varicella (chicken pox),pertussis (whooping cough),hepatitis B, tuberculosis
- It is a condition of employment for this role for the employee to be, and remain, vaccinated against COVID-19 (Health Employment Directive No. 12/21(PDF) ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0022/1108453/hed-1221.pdf ) and Queensland Health Human Resources Policy B70(PDF) ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0024/1108446/qh-pol-486.pdf ).
- We understand that some people may require adjustments to the workplace or the way the work is performed. All applicants are encouraged to advise the panel of any support or reasonable adjustments (i.e. building access, wheelchair access, interpreting services etc.) that may be required.