Senior Project Coordinators Full-time Job2 months ago Doctor / Physician Brisbane Inner City,Brisbane - North 6 views
It is a condition of employment for this role for the employee to be, and remain, vaccinated against COVID-19 (Health Employment Directive No. 12/21(PDF) ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0022/1108453/hed-1221.pdf )and Queensland Health Human Resources Policy B70(PDF) ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0024/1108446/qh-pol-486.pdf ))
Delivering outstanding health services is just one of the ways that we care for our community. Our passion for people is reflected in the way we do our work and live our values every day. We value and nurture our team members so they can provide quality value-based care to our patients across our diverse organisation.
We embrace the diversity of local and greater communities as we provide services to people throughout Queensland, northern New South Wales and the Northern Territory, in all major health specialities including medicine, surgery, mental health, cancer care, trauma, women's and newborn care, and more than 30 sub-specialities. Metro North Health services include rural, regional and tertiary hospitals, and community and oral health services. Our service covers an area of 4157 square kilometres and extends from the Brisbane River to north of Kilcoy.
Our diverse Health Service provides a wide variety of rewarding career paths across our tertiary/quaternary referral hospitals, secondary hospitals, community health centres, residential and extended care facilities and regional community hospitals.
For further information please visit the Metro North Health website.
About the Role
- Support the definition, documentation, and successful completion of project initiatives in alignment with DMN Digital Portfolio Management Office (PMO) best practice guidelines and tools as well as Queensland Health's project management methodologies.
- Provide operational support and coordination of resource allocation for Project Support Officer positions across the Program.
- Undertake project management activities by supporting the development of formal project plans, budgets, supporting documentation and records/registers at a level suitable for minor works coordination activities.
- Prepare reports, submissions, briefings, and correspondence as directed for DMN management and other internal stakeholders as required.
- Participate as an effective team member and work with other Programs/streams and team members and stakeholder groups to achieve outcomes.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships and networks with internal and external stakeholders on all stream and project related matters. Proactively identify risks to the projects and participate in discussions with key stakeholders on critical issues and risks.
- Monitor and report on coordination activity progress and implement best practice guidelines to ensure consistent and quality outcomes are achieved on stream projects.
- Provide high level advice and ensure compliance with contemporary human resource management practices and principles including performance management and development, workplace health and safety, equal employment opportunity and anti-discrimination requirements.
Job ad reference number: DMN443432 Close date: Monday, 26 September 2022
Find out about the role in more detail and how to apply in the attached Role Description and Program Overview.
Why work for us?
We offer rewarding career opportunities across a wide range of clinical and non-clinical areas across our health service and pride ourselves on providing a work environment that is safe, satisfying, flexible, and promotes a healthy work-life balance.
As a Queensland Health employee you will benefit from a higher than standard employer contribution to Superannuation of up to 12.75%, access to salary packaging, flexible working arrangements and competitive salary rates with annual incremental increases.
We are committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace for our people and our community. We encourage people of all genders, races, ages and abilities to apply for roles within our Health Service.
APPLICATIONS RECEIVED VIA THIRD PARTIES (RECRUITMENT AGENCIES ETC.) WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED