Tell me more...The Weipa Hospital Medical Imaging department provides Radiography and Ultrasound services to the western sector of the TCHHS, encompassing Weipa, Napranum, Mapoon and Aurukun. Services at Weipa operate between 8am- 5pm weekdays, with after hours on call.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Radiography qualification, with demonstrated high level of knowledge, expertise and skill in general radiography and CT will be considered highly desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to provide high level clinical advice to professional and operational supervisor along with the ability to initiate, plan and evaluate local service improvement initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a multidisciplinary team.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, Torres and Cape can offer you:
- Base comprising salary between$115,049.00 - $123,799.00 per annum
- Generous employer contribution to superannuation (12.75%)
- Salary packaging option to increase your take home pay
- Aoccommodation and relocation.
- Great support team
- Professional development
Requirements for the role:
Appointment to this position requires proof of qualification and registration or membership with the appropriate registration authority or association. Certified copies of the required information must be provided to the appropriate supervisor/ manager, prior to the commencement of clinical duties.
- Participation in on call rosters will be required.
- It is a mandatory condition of employment in this role for the employee to be, and remain, vaccinated against the following vaccine preventable diseases during their employment: measles, mumps, rubella, varicella (chicken pox), pertussis (whooping cough) hepatitis B,Influenza and COVID-19.
For additional information regarding the responsibilities, mandatory qualifications and/or other requirements for this position please refer to the role description.
How do I apply? Applications should be submitted ONLINE via the Smart Jobs and Careers website.
Do you need more information? Simply call the contact person listed on the role description.
Please no unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies