Senior Staff Specialist or Staff Specialist or Senior Medical Officer (Orthopaedics) (Hervey Bay and Maryborough) Full-time Job1 month ago Doctor / Physician Wide Bay 7 views
Take a chance, progress your career and discover all that the Wide Bay has to offer.
- The role of the Staff Specialist is to provide high quality clinical and non-clinical services to directly or indirectly benefit the patients/clients of the Wide Bay Hospital and Health Service. This includes research as well as teaching the health professionals of the future. In addition to the key responsibilities, the role of the Staff Specialist is to provide such services as may be reasonably directed from time to time by the Professional or Operational Manager.
Covid 19 Vaccination: It is a condition of employment for this role for the employee to be, and remain, vaccinated against COVID-19 (Health Employment Directive No. 12/21(PDF) ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0022/1108453/hed-1221.pdf ) and Queensland Health Human Resources Policy B70(PDF) ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0024/1108446/qh-pol-486.pdf ))
Find out more in the Role Description.
You will receive a competitive remuneration package value up to $430,003 p.a., comprising salary between $163,473 - $239,377 p.a., (L13L27), motor vehicle allowance, professional development allowance, professional development leave 3.6 weeks p.a., professional indemnity cover and private practice arrangements. Overtime and on-call allowances will be negotiated with the successful applicant upon appointment. Superannuation (up to 12.75%) and annual leave loading (17.5%) will be applied additionally to the total remuneration value. (Two Permanent Full Time, 80 hours p.f) (Applications will remain current for 12 months). Job Ad Reference: H2212WB463708
Other benefits include:
- Fantastic salary sacrificing ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/employment/conditions/salary/sacrifice ) benefits
- Professional Development Allowance
- Professional Development Leave
- Flexible work arrangements
- Lower cost of living
Discover Fraser Coast
TheFraser Coast ( https://tinyurl.com/y9akq67d ), known for its diverse, natural landscapes,laid-back lifestyleand mild climate, is located just a quick 45-minute flight north of Brisbane. Thisdestinationwith a difference is the stepping off point to the World Heritage-listedFraser Island ( https://tinyurl.com/ybbbdrms ), the location of incrediblewhale watching ( https://www.visitfrasercoast.com/whales-hervey-bay/ )encounters and has arguably the safest family-friendly beaches in Queensland. Stroll along the Hervey Bay esplanade for alfrescocafes,shops, picnic areas, playgrounds and vibrant marina, or soak up the history and culture in the provincial city ofMaryborough ( https://tinyurl.com/yalscytm ).
How to apply:
The Role Description and Information Package provide specific information on how to apply for the advertised position. If you have difficulty viewing this role description in .pdf format, please contact Wide Bay Recruitment at Recruitment-Wide-Bay@health.qld.gov.au ( mailto:Recruitment-Wide-Bay@health.qld.gov.au )
Join our Hospital and Health Service family and see what it's like to be in a supportive workplace with engaged teams working together to ensure
Care, connection and compassion for all'