You can get a glimpse of Central Queensland here:Where great begins ( https://www.visitcapricorn.com.au/ )
Salary Information (L25 L27, L18 L24):
Total remuneration value of up to $466,736 p.a. (L27) or $427,063 p.a. (L24) is comprised of:
- A salary between $225,777 - $239,377 p.a. (L25 L27) or
- A salary between $188,800 - $219,301 p.a. (L18 L24)
- 12.75% employer superannuation contribution
- 17.5% leave loading
Other Benefits Include:
- Professional Development Leave - 3.6 weeks p.a.
- Professional Development Allowance ($21,500 p.a.)
- Motor Vehicle Allowance
- On-call and Overtime Allowances
- Attraction and Retention Incentive Allowance (Granted Private Practice arrangements)
- Generous Salary Sacrificing (conditions apply)
- Access to paid parental leave (conditions apply)
- Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Corporate membership discounts
- Access to the Fitness Passport (conditions apply)
Vaccine Preventable Diseases (VPD) Requirements:
It is a condition of employment for this role for the employee to be, and remain, vaccinated against vaccine preventable diseases as listed on the Role Description.
How to Apply:
To submit your application / expression of interest, please include:
- Your current CV or resume, including referees.
- A short 1 to 2 page cover letter outlining how your experience, abilities and knowledge align with the organisational values, accountabilities and How you will be Assessed section of the Role Description.
- Include any additional forms / evidence as attached or listed on the Role Description.
For assistance, contact Recruitment Services @ CQ Health ( mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org ) and quote the Job Ad Reference (JAR) RK2I447612.