Senior Systems Information Management Officer (eDRMS) Full-time Job2 weeks ago Nursing Brisbane Inner City,Brisbane - North 7 views
The role provides support directly to users or through a helpdesk approach and supports the Corporate Information Management Unit with programs of work to improve approaches for the security and configuration of the system, testing of system changes. The position holder is required to work with the business areas of the Department to support the use of eDRMS as a business enabling tool for records and information management. This role is the primary subject matter expert for working with the Business area and project teams for future upgrades of Content Manager.
The successful person
You will have:
- Demonstrated experience in working with a project team or across teams to gather system and user business requirements, plan and undertake data reconciliations, cleansing and migrations in line with project schedules
- Demonstrated experience with understanding information system frameworks and developing operational processes for implemented desired quality assurance process for an enterprise wide system preferably in a records management context.
- Experience in the creation of functional and non-functional test cases and plans to ensure all system modifications are appropriately tested.
- Ability to use or aptitude to develop linked dataset reporting with Power Bi, and integration with Microsoft 365 Suite.
The Department of Health is responsible for the overall management of the public health system in Queensland. We are an organisation that strongly believes in the need to work with people who value the goals of our organisation and who will thrive in our workplace. Working at the Department of Health is about making a difference.
Corporate Services Division provides business, corporate and operational services to the Department of Health and, in certain circumstances, to the broader Queensland public health system (Queensland Health, comprising the department and 16 hospital and health services).
The division is responsible for leading the department's budget, financial reporting processes, human resource services, knowledge management, legal services, business enhancement and facilities management activities. More broadly, the division is also responsible for leading system-wide industrial relations activities, major capital infrastructure delivery projects, certain human resources functions undertaken on a system-wide basis, and other corporate services functions.
- A fast-paced, challenging and supportive environment
- Competitive salary + generous superannuation and leave loading
- Flexible working arrangements
- Diverse work culture
- Career training and development
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume and a cover letter (maximum 2 pages) outlining your skills and experience relevant for this role.