Senior Systems Integrator Full-time Job3 weeks ago Nursing Brisbane Inner City,Brisbane - North 1 view
You will assist with the design of complex integration systems and recommend appropriate design standards, management of risks, methods, and tools, consistent with contemporary enterprise and solution architecture principles to ensure an effective application.
In addition to this, you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining an in-depth knowledge and technical specialism particularly in HL7/XML/ASTM, Rhapsody and provides expert advice regarding their application.
- Maintaining in-depth knowledge of version control systems including but not limited to SVN and TFS.
- Maintaining in-depth knowledge of contemporary IT Service Management frameworks and ITIL processes and functions.
- Undertaking analysis with relevant stakeholders, to define and document business requirements and workflow process changes for health system integration solutions.
- Providing advice to Queensland Health projects and programs on the capacity, resource requirements and timeframes to deliver interfacing solutions.
- Liaising and negotiating with internal and external stakeholders with a customer service focus, to resolve issues relating to priorities, technical concepts, and key technical decisions.
- Providing ongoing support and maintenance, including monitoring and troubleshooting, of clinical application integration interfaces, applications, and instrument middleware in accordance with service level agreements and application interface specification.
Are you right for this role?
To be successful in this role you will have demonstrated practical experience in:
- NET (ASP.Net, C#, Vb.net)
- Web development (multiplatform)
- Rhapsody development
- Powershell, and other scripting languages.
You will also have in depth knowledge of version control systems including but not limited to SVN and TFS and m maintains in depth knowledge of SQL DB or equivalent RDBMS. Furthermore, you will have experience in the design, publication, implementation, compliance, and delivery of technical solutions to industry best practice frameworks for large scale, complex IM/ICT program/project(s), preferably in the health care industry. (SFIA Skill: ITMG: Level 5, HSIN: Level 4) and designing systems and providing expert knowledge in relevant design standards, techniques and methods and tools for large scale complex organisations. (SFIA Skill: DESN: Level 4, METL: 5)
In addition, you will have demonstrated experience in the assessment, analysis, development, documentation, and implementation planning of changes for large complex IM/ICT program/project(s). (SFIA Skill: CHMG: Level 4 and proven high level analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving skills with a proven record in the assessment and evaluation of technical requirements within a complex IM/ICT environment
About Unit Program - eHealth Queensland:
eHealth Queensland is one of the largest Information Communication Technology operations in the state. It is responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of information systems and technologies so that Queensland Health employees and health providers have access to information that supports the delivery of health care.
Benefits of working with eHealth Queensland:
By joining eHealth Queensland you will work within a fast-paced, challenging and supportive environment where every employee plays a critical role in our ongoing success.
You will enjoy a variety of benefits, including:
- Competitive salary + generous superannuation and leave loading
- Flexible working arrangements
- Diverse work culture
- Career training and development
To apply for this exciting opportunity, submit your resume and a one page cover letter online today.
Queensland Health is a dynamic organisation committed to providing a range of services aimed at achieving good health and wellbeing for all Queenslanders. Through a network of 16 Hospital and Health Services and the Mater Hospitals, Queensland Health delivers a range of integrated services including hospital inpatient, outpatient and emergency services, community and mental health services, aged care services and public health and health promotion programs.