Senior Technology Officer Full-time Job4 weeks ago Nursing Brisbane Inner City,Brisbane - North 2 views
You will Provide operational support (on-site and remote) to Queensland Health sites as required.
Other duties include:
- Configure/install/monitor/support/manage the ICT environments by applying high level technical expertise.
- Provide timely support to clients by conducting thorough investigation and diagnosis of incidents and providing remedial action to ensure agreed Service Levels are maintained.
- Develop, maintain and work within procedures for the maintenance and support of one or more technical domains see Appendix 1.
- Provide excellent customer service by applying effective organisational and communication skills with an ability to negotiate, advise and work collaboratively with others to reach decisions.
- Meet enterprise service levels by applying eHealth incident management processes.
- Ability to supervise staff in the delivery of high quality ICT support by ensuring standards and procedures are adhered to.
Are you right for this role?
You will have proven experience in delivering high quality ICT support to clients, with an emphasis on managing workloads, prioritising tasks and working unsupervised. As well as the ability to identify and resolve ICT related problems within defined Service Level Agreements.
Furthermore, you will have interpersonal skills and personal qualities that facilitate the development of good working relationships, including mentoring of junior staff, and enhance the provision of quality client service in a team environment.
About Unit Program - eHealth Queensland:
eHealth Queensland is one of the largest Information Communication Technology operations in the state. It is responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of information systems and technologies so that Queensland Health employees and health providers have access to information that supports the delivery of health care.
Benefits of working with eHealth Queensland:
By joining eHealth Queensland you will work within a fast-paced, challenging and supportive environment where every employee plays a critical role in our ongoing success.
You will enjoy a variety of benefits, including:
- Competitive salary + generous superannuation and leave loading
- Flexible working arrangements
- Diverse work culture
- Career training and development
To apply for this exciting opportunity, submit your resume and a one page cover letter online today.
Queensland Health is a dynamic organisation committed to providing a range of services aimed at achieving good health and wellbeing for all Queenslanders. Through a network of 16 Hospital and Health Services and the Mater Hospitals, Queensland Health delivers a range of integrated services including hospital inpatient, outpatient and emergency services, community and mental health services, aged care services and public health and health promotion programs.