Service Architect, eHealth Queensland Full-time Job3 weeks ago Nursing Brisbane Inner City,Brisbane - North 6 views
- Closely collaborate and engage across eHealth, HHS and industry stakeholders to ensure services portfolio reflects the current and future direction of the Queensland public health sector.
- Lead the implementation of services architectures focussing on sustainability, transparency, efficiency, lean and agile principles to ensure the resilience and responsiveness of eHealth Queensland to the requirements of a digital health service provider and the broader health community.
- Support the end to end service lifecycle to enable the management of an effective and reliable digital service portfolio.
This is a transformational and strategic role that spans traditional business functions within eHealth Queensland and its Hospital and Health Service customers. You will work with our staff across the hospital and population health services to define, interpret and design services to enable them to provide improved care models to Queenslanders. Transformational change management, commercially oriented service leadership, communication and negotiation skills are essential. You will lead the design and implementation of services focussing on, sustainability, transparency, efficiency, lean and agile principles, whilst maximising the services portfolio value to our customers.
You will advise Queensland Health operational and delivery teams in relation to service strategy and service design. Playing a key role in managing the service portfolio, the Service Architect partners with Customer Relationship Managers, Service Transition Managers and Commercial Strategy to shape the digital services mix in ways that are desirable, feasible and viable.
Are you right for this role?
To be successful in this role you will show the ability to provide strategic direction which enables the delivery of sustainable, value for money, fit for purpose services and technologies that meet the business requirements of our customers.
You will demonstrate the ability to drive the development of architectural services, technology blueprints and roadmaps within a large, diverse, complex organisation by applying architectural frameworks such as TOGAF, Zachman, COBIT, ITIL.
This role will require you develop and manage stakeholder relationships, facilitate open communication and disseminate information as well as having excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to explain technology services in business terms, establish rapport and persuade others.
About - eHealth Queensland:
eHealth Queensland is one of the largest Information Communication Technology operations in the state. It is responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of information systems and technologies so that Queensland Health employees and health providers have access to information that supports the delivery of health care.
Benefits of working with eHealth Queensland:
By joining eHealth Queensland you will work within a fast-paced, challenging and supportive environment where every employee plays a critical role in our ongoing success.
You will enjoy a variety of benefits, including:
- Competitive salary + generous superannuation and leave loading
- Flexible working arrangements - discuss with us remote working, flexible hours, and purchased leave options
- Diverse work culture
- Career training and development
To apply for this exciting opportunity, submit your resume and a one page cover letter online today.
Your covering letter should detail of your skills and experience relevant to the following:
- Demonstrated broad knowledge in current and emerging technologies, applications and productization of services and their life-cycle management (SFIA Skill: EMRG Emerging technologies monitoring level 4, PROD Product management level 4)
- Proven ability to drive the design and development of services and technology blueprints and roadmaps within a large, diverse, and complex organisation by applying architectural framework such as TOGAF, Zachman, COBIT, ITIl (SFIA Skill: ARCH Solution Architect level 6)
- Proven ability to develop and manage stakeholder relationships, facilitate open communication, and capture and disseminate information (SFIA Skill: RLMT Stakeholder relationship management level 5) (NHS: Collaborative working)
Queensland Health is a dynamic organisation committed to providing a range of services aimed at achieving good health and wellbeing for all Queenslanders. Through a network of 16 Hospital and Health Services and the Mater Hospitals, Queensland Health delivers a range of integrated services including hospital inpatient, outpatient and emergency services, community and mental health services, aged care services and public health and health promotion programs.