Service Continuity and Assurance Advisor Full-time Job1 week ago Nursing Brisbane Inner City,Brisbane - North 2 views
Your key responsibilities include:
- Contribute to division-wide delivery of service optimisation strategies, methodologies and processes/procedures to ensure successful delivery of outcomes in required timeframes and to agreed acceptance criteria.
- Advocate and promote organisational-wide energy around the strategic, tactical and operational opportunities and improvement ideas which benefit strategic priorities through the monitoring and implementation of improved work practices within Corporate Enterprise Solutions.
- Actively participate in strategic business planning with key stakeholders to develop services and achieve required performance outcomes ensuring that business decisions are compliant against relevant legislation and business standards.
- Provide specialist advisory services and support to a diverse range of stakeholders within Corporate Enterprise Solutions on service management and quality management best practices, policies and procedures and approved service optimisation initiatives.
To be successful you will need the following key competencies including:
- Demonstrated ability in implementing and coordinating best practice service management, business management and formal standards, relating to service delivery in a client focussed environment.
- Experience in leading work packages/improvement initiatives, risk management and optimisation of service assurance within a complex service delivery organisation.
- Proven experience in contributing to building and sustaining a continual process improvement culture within a large and diverse organisation.
- Well-developed negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills to liaise, consult and influence a diverse range of stakeholders and the capability to build positive relationships.
Find out about the role in more detail and how to apply in the attached role description.
How to apply:
Please provide the following information to the panel to assess your suitability:
- Your resume, including the names and contact details of two referees who have a thorough knowledge of your capabilities, work performance and conduct within the previous two years, and it is preferable to include your current, immediate or past supervisor.
- A short statement (maximum two pages) that gives details of your skills, experience and knowledge as required on the role description under the headingkey competencies (role specific criteria)'.