Social Worker - Advanced (Rehabilitation) Full-time Job1 week ago Nursing Townsville region 3 views
The Townsville Hospital and Health Service vision is world-class healthcare for northern Queensland.
Our purpose is `great care every day'.
Are you someone who is passionate, committed and dedicated to your profession?
Do you have what it takes to make a substantial contribution to our vision, purpose and values?
- Put patients first in all that you do to optimise a seamless patient journey.
- Committed to achieving health equity and continuously improving safety and quality.
- Contribute to a high performing team, demonstrating a culture that lives our values.
About your opportunity
The Department of Social Work within The Townsville Hospital Health Service provides comprehensive Social Work services as an integral part of its health care delivery system.
This position will provide high level clinical advice in the delivery of specialist rehabilitation social work services at Townsville University Hospital to ensure a high standard of service delivery, social work service continuity and a professionally competent workforce.
Generous remuneration package value up to $154,945 p.a. comprising:
- Salary range of $130,149 to $135,803 p.a. (HP4)
- Annual leave with 17.5% loading
- 12.75% employer contribution to superannuation.
Other employment benefits may include: professional development, salary sacrificing options ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/employment/conditions/salary/sacrifice ), shift and locality allowances, employee wellness and assistance programs, and access to corporate discounts.
- It is a mandatory requirement to be and to remain vaccinated against COVID-19.
- The successful applicant must hold at least a tertiary degree (or equivalent) qualification in social work that provides eligibility for membership of the Australian Association of Social Workers (AASW).
- Roster: The incumbent understands and agrees to participation in rotation across clinical areas and campuses, On-call arrangements (including the Department's Emergency Clinical On-call Roster, which requires a 30-minute response time), shift work (including early, late and night), as well as weekends and public holidays.
- This is a Vaccine Preventable Diseases (VPD) risk role: Hepatitis B, Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Varicella, and Pertussis.
- 6 month probation period.
- Pre-employment checks will be conducted.
Please refer to the Role Description for further details.
Why make the change?
Our gorgeous weather promotes an active and outdoor lifestyle, where the sun shines for over 320 days of the year.