Systems Integrator Full-time Job1 month ago Doctor / Physician Brisbane Inner City,Brisbane - North 4 views
Work as an integral member of our Digital Application Services, Shared Application Services team. It will be your responsibility to assist with providing support and maintenance of application data integrations which transports patient/clinical data for critical healthcare applications across the whole of Queensland Health.
This is an exciting role for a motivated and positive person looking to join the Health Care industry with excellent long-term opportunities for personal and professional development.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting collaborative relationships and consulting with key project stakeholders across Queensland Health and external application vendors to advise, analyse, design and develop solutions to meet clinical application data integration requirements
- Providing advice to Queensland Health projects and programs on the capacity, resource requirements and timeframes to deliver interfacing solutions
- Executing the end-to-end software development processes for implementing new application integration interfaces on Queensland Health's messaging infrastructure, including managing the interactions with in-team project staff, to deliver successful business outcomes
Are you right for this role?
You will be assessed on your ability to demonstrate the following knowledge and experience:
- HL7 v2.3-v2.5 application/messaging interfaces and Web services
- Web service technologies (REST/SOAP)
- Familiarity with the ITIL methodology and processes (SFIA: METL Level 4)
- Spring Boot
Benefits of working with eHealth Queensland:
By joining eHealth Queensland, you will work within a fast-paced, challenging and supportive environment where every employee plays a critical role in our ongoing success.
You will enjoy a variety of benefits, including:
- Competitive salary + generous superannuation and leave loading
- Flexible working arrangements
- Diverse work culture
- Career training and development