Team Leader Full-time Job2 weeks ago Doctor / Physician Townsville region 4 views
The Townsville Hospital and Health Service vision is world-class healthcare for northern Queensland.
Our purpose is `great care every day'.
About your opportunity
The Mental Health Service Group is currently seeking to recruit a Team Leader, on a permanent full-time basis. This position sits within the Consultation Liaison Psychiatry and Addictions Team, based in Townsville.
Thisposition operationally leads, manages and is the single point of accountability for the Consultation Liaison Psychiatry and Drug and Alcohol Brief Intervention Teams.
Thisposition provides clinical expertise, supervision and direction to other members of the team and carries a small clinical caseload.
Generous remuneration package value up to $154,945 p.a. comprising:
- Salary range of $4988.60 to $5205.30 p.f. (HP5)
- 4 weeks annual leave with 17.5% loading
- 12.75% employer contribution to superannuation.
Other employment benefits may include: professional development, salary sacrificing options ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/employment/conditions/salary/sacrifice ), shift and locality allowances, employee wellness and assistance programs, and access to corporate discounts.
- It is a mandatory requirement to be and to remain vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Proof of qualification (Nursing, Occupational Therapy, Psychology or Social Work) and registration or membership (if applicable) with the appropriate registration authority or association.
- While not mandatory,eligibility for appointment as an Authorised Mental Health Practitioner under the Mental Health Act 2016 would be well regarded.
- Possession of class C drivers' licence.
- This is a Vaccine Preventable Diseases (VPD) risk role: Hepatitis A/B, Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Varicella, and Pertussis.
- Ongoingprofessional development relevant to the delivery of specialist Mental Health or Alcohol and/or Other Drug Services to maintain appropriate registration and/or association requirementsis a requirement of all staff within the MHSG.
- 6 month probation period.
- All employees of the Mental Health Service Group may be required to work in other areas of the service.
- Pre-employment checks will be conducted.
Please refer to the Role Description for further details.
Why make the change? Discover Townsville
With over 300 days of sunshine a year Townsville is the largest centre in Northern Australia, offering a laid back tropical lifestyle and is the gateway to the world famous Great Barrier Reef, stunning beaches, rainforests and the Outback. A vibrant, dynamic city, Townsville offers the perfect balance between spectacular natural attractions without sacrificing the benefits of a metropolitan city. No matter your lifestyle, Townsville offers families, couples and friends a place to call home.
Contact: Andrea Catt on 07 4433 8121.
Apply ONLINE by: Monday 30 January 2023.
Unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.