The Team Leader role will lead and manage resources at an operational level as well as provide a high level of ICT technical direction to support the operation of enterprise systems within a large complex site ensuring defined service levels are met efficiently and effectively.
Further duties include:
- Provide high level ICT technical expertise, support and administration by complying with departmental standards, policies, procedures and ITSM processes.
- Promote best practice for IT Service Management by developing and implementing ITIL based practices and processes.
- Assist management's decision making by researching and analysing trends and issues to establish strategies to maximise benefits from information resources and technology and prepare reports on these findings as required.
For a full list of key accountabilities, please see the role description attached to this advertisement
Are you right for this role?
In this role you will be expected to have well developed interpersonal, written and oral communication skills with the ability to negotiate, advise and influence others as well as work collaboratively with stakeholders and team members.
You will assist management in decision making by researching and analysing trends and issues to establish strategies to maximise benefits from information resources and technology as well as prepare reports on these findings as required.
Furthermore, you will manage budget requirements by ensuring the End User Computing team's annual budget is maintained within budgetary constraints.
About eHealth Queensland:
eHealth Queensland is one of the largest Information Communication Technology operations in the state. It is responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of information systems and technologies so that Queensland Health employees and health providers have access to information that supports the delivery of health care.
Benefits of working with eHealth Queensland:
By joining eHealth Queensland you will work within a fast-paced, challenging and supportive environment where every employee plays a critical role in our ongoing success.
You will enjoy a variety of benefits, including:
- Competitive salary + generous superannuation and leave loading
- Flexible working arrangements
- Diverse work culture
- Career training and development
To apply for this exciting opportunity, submit your resume and a one page cover letter online today.