Tell me more...To provide an advanced level of professional, clinical, operational and strategic leadership to the TCHHS Mental Health, Alcohol and Other Drugs Service (MHAODS) in partnership with the Director MHAODS and the visiting Consultant Psychiatry Service.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- High level of culturally appropriate clinical knowledge, advice, information education and direction based on a well-developed clinical background, including Indigenous health issues, to practitioners within a complex environment.
- Demonstrated ability to provide leadership, supervision and development of a multidisciplinary clinical team.
- Demonstrated ability to build and sustain long term relationships with a network of stakeholders through broad consultation and informed decision making.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, Torres and Cape can offer you:
- Base comprising salary between$128,701.00 - $139,732.00 per annum (NRG7/ HP5 Multi-D)
- Generous employer contribution to superannuation (12.75%)
- Salary packaging option to increase your take home pay
- Work / Life balance, variety and flexibility
- Great support team
- Professional development
Requirements for the role:
- Appointment to this position requires proof of qualification and if applicable registration or membership with the appropriate registration authority or association. Certified copies of the required information must be provided to the appropriate supervisor/manager, prior to the commencement of clinical duties.
- This position requires the incumbent to operate a C' Class Drivers Licence. An appropriate licence endorsement to operate this type of vehicle is required. Proof of this endorsement must be provided before commencement of duty.
- It is a condition of employment for this role for the employee to be, and remain, vaccinated against COVID-19 (Health Employment Directive No. 12/21(PDF) ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0022/1108453/hed-1221.pdf ) and Queensland Health Human Resources Policy B70 ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0024/1108446/qh-pol-486.pdf?bustCache=20243277 )).
For additional information regarding the responsibilities, mandatory qualifications and/or other requirements for this position please refer to the role description.
How do I apply? Applications should be submitted ONLINE via the Smart Jobs and Careers website.
Do you need more information? Simply call the contact person listed on the role description.
Please no unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies