Test Consultant Full-time Job4 weeks ago Nursing Brisbane Inner City,Brisbane - North 2 views
- Design and improve methodologies to ensure systems can be migrated from a development environment through to implementation within quality assurance guidelines.
- Ensure the implementation of quality testing methods to align with best practice ICT testing frameworks which encompasses strategies, policies, processes, templates, tools and standards.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of testing and technical specialisms and provide sound advice and recommendations on any aspect of test planning and execution.
- Review technical and business design requirement and identifies alternative solutions.
Are you right for this role?
The successful candidate will have well developed interpersonal, written and oral communication skills including the ability to negotiate, advise, influence others and work collaboratively with people to make decisions.
Additionally, you will have the following:
- Demonstrated experience in testing, including experience with testing methodologies and tools for large, complex IM/ICT program/project(s) (SFIA Skill: TEST: Level 4)
- Experience in specifying and developing test scenarios to ensure user acceptance and records and analyses test results, and reports any unexpected or unsatisfactory outcomes (SFIA Skill: TEST: Level 4)
- Ability to provide expert advice in relevant testing techniques and methods and tools for large scale complex organisations (SFIA Skill: METL: 4)
About eHealth Queensland:
eHealth Queensland is one of the largest Information Communication Technology operations in the state. It is responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of information systems and technologies so that Queensland Health employees and health providers have access to information that supports the delivery of health care.
Benefits of working with eHealth Queensland:
By joining eHealth Queensland you will work within a fast-paced, challenging and supportive environment where every employee plays a critical role in our ongoing success.
You will enjoy a variety of benefits, including:
- Competitive salary + generous superannuation and leave loading
- Flexible working arrangements
- Diverse work culture
- Career training and development
Please note you must have current Australian working rights to be successful in this role. To apply for this exciting opportunity, we encourage you read the Role Description and Application Pack attached, then submit your resume and covering letter online today.