Tester x 3 Full-time Job1 week ago Nursing Brisbane Inner City,Brisbane - North 5 views
Reporting to the Test Manager, the Test Analyst will support the implementation of quality testing methods to align with the Queensland Health ICT Testing Governance Policy framework which encompasses strategies, policies, processes, templates, tools and standards.
Further duties will include:
- Develop or assist in the development of Test Plan(s) and other testing documentation.
- Peer review of test cases for accuracy, completeness, and traceability to business requirements.
- Execute testing and help inexperienced testers with test execution.
- Analyse and log incidents/defects using appropriate defect management tool.
- Assist with defect rectification, re-testing, and test reporting.
- Complete other testing related tasks as assigned by the Test Lead/Test Manager.
Are you right for this role?
The successful candidate with demonstrate:
- Experience in the development of project test strategies, test products and test cases within an IM/ICT program/project(s) environment.
- Demonstrated experience in software and/or technical testing methods and tools with experience in the administration of test management software packages.
- Experience in specifying and developing test scenarios to ensure user acceptance and records and analyses test results and reports any unexpected or unsatisfactory outcomes.
- Well-developed conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving skills and the ability to translate client business requirements into testable business scenarios and associated test cases.
- Well-developed interpersonal, written and oral communication skills including the ability to influence others and work collaboratively with people to make decisions. (NHS: Effective and strategic influencing, Collaborative working
Benefits of working with eHealth Queensland:
By joining eHealth Queensland, you will work within a fast-paced, challenging and supportive environment where every employee plays a critical role in our ongoing success.
You will enjoy a variety of benefits, including:
- Competitive salary + generous superannuation and leave loading
- Flexible working arrangements
- Diverse work culture
- Career training and development
To apply for this exciting opportunity, submit your resume and a one-page cover letter online today.
Queensland Health is a dynamic organisation committed to providing a range of services aimed at achieving good health and wellbeing for all Queenslanders. Through a network of 16 Hospital and Health Services and the Mater Hospitals, Queensland Health delivers a range of integrated services including hospital inpatient, outpatient and emergency services, community and mental health services, aged care services and public health and health promotion programs.