Training Coordinator Full-time Job1 month ago Nursing Brisbane Inner City,Brisbane - North 6 views
About the role
- Assist in the continual operational efficiency of Patient Support Services in meeting organisational goals through the co-ordination and provision of quality training and development.
- Ensure staff compliance with policy, procedures and guidelines through the monitoring of staff competency, data integrity, organisational standards and identification of staff training needs.
- Develop and co-ordinate training and staff development of Patient Support Services staff, to ensure operational efficiency.
- To provide specialist training and development services to internal staff in accordance with Queensland Health Training and Development plans, policies and relevant legislation.
- Assist in the development, implementation and supervision of new initiatives and projects that enhance Patient Support Services and ensure compliance with mandatory requirements including but not limited to ACHS Accreditation Standards and the National Standards.
Our ideal candidate will be someone who can demonstrate the following:
- Respect demonstrates interpersonal savvy, manages conflict appropriately, communicates effectively and balances the needs of all stakeholders with utmost respect to all people at all times
- Teamwork collaborates effectively, develops talent, values differences and builds effective teams to bring about best use of resources to deliver healthcare services
- Compassion is patient / client focussed, demonstrates self-awareness and the effects of behaviour on others, deals with or manages ambiguity and complexity, demonstrates resilience in the delivery of patient services or support in the delivery of services to patients
- High Performance cultivates innovation, is action oriented, drives results and supports Metro North Health's vision and purpose to exceed expectations of our patients and stakeholders
- Integrity demonstrates sound decision quality, ensures accountability, demonstrates courage in the face of adversity and works effectively / manages complexity to ensure work output and decisions are ethical and invariably of a high standard
- Ability to assess, plan implement, coordinate and evaluate staff training and development programs.
- Detailed knowledge of Patient Support Services environments and Queensland Health policies and procedures.
- Ability to train all new and existing staff in all aspects of Patient Support Services processes, policies and procedures.
- Experience and ability to provide a high level of written and oral communication skills to personnel at all levels in the organisation.
- Ability to prioritise and promote multiple and sometimes conflicting training schedules whilst meeting departmental goals.
- Knowledge of or ability to rapidly acquire knowledge of contemporary human resource management issues, including occupational health and safety, equal employment opportunities and anti-discrimination as applied in a working environment.
Benefits when working for us
- Rewarding career and development opportunities across a wide range of clinical and non-clinical areas
- Value driven organisation which provides a work environment that is safe, satisfying, flexible, and promotes a healthy work-life balance
- Flexible working arrangements and competitive salary rates with annual incremental increases
- Benefit from a higher than standard employer contribution to Superannuation of up to 12.75% and access to salary packaging
Be part of a world-class, dynamic and growing health service that embraces technology and innovation, excellence in healthcare, quality teaching and cutting edge research. Metro North Health is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace for all employees. We offer unique and rewarding professional development opportunities in a safe and flexible work environment with a focus on putting our people first. You can find out more about why it's so great to work at Metro North here: https://metronorth.health.qld.gov.au/careers ( https://metronorth.health.qld.gov.au/careers )
Job ad reference number: CAB467624
Close date: Friday, 24 February 2023
Find out about the role in more detail and how to apply in the attached Role Description.
APPLICATIONS RECEIVED VIA THIRD PARTIES (RECRUITMENT AGENCIES ETC.) WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED