Urgent Locum Orthopaedic Registrar Latrobe Temporary/Casual Job8 months ago Doctor / Physician Tasmania 15 views
Duration:5 days 08/11 - 12/11 with 1:3 on call
Mersey Community Hospital in Latrobe is seeking a short term locum Orthopaedic Registrar to cover for a doctor on leave. The locum period runs for 5 days with 1:3 on call.
- Current CV
- 100 Points of ID(Accepted document list attached)
- Current references X 2(Referees must have directly worked with or supervised the candidate within the last 6 months. Referees must be a Specialist in the same discipline the candidate is submitted for)
- Full Medical Indemnity(not Employer Indemnified)
- AHPRA Registration (without any restrictions)
- National Police Check
- Working with Vulnerable People/Children
- Evidence of COVID vaccination - a copy of locums Immunisation History Statement, available from the Australian Immunisation Register; or copy of their COVID-19 digital certificate, available through Medicare.
If you meet the criteria and feel this is the opportunity for you, please apply immediately, attaching your latest CV.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Level 6, 444 Queen St, Brisbane, QLD, 4000
Tel (Office): +61 (0) 7 3210 6332
Tel (Direct):+61 (0) 7 3724 0493
Fax: +61 (0) 7 3054 0502
The JPS recruitment team is comprised of recruiters from diverse global backgrounds with many decades of combined medical recruitment experience. The tremendous "know how" they bring to JPS has helped the company become an industry leader. Whether you are planning your next move or looking to recruit quality professionals then we are here to help.