Work Safety and Wellbeing Business Partner (Fit Testing) Full-time Job2 months ago Doctor / Physician Brisbane - West,Ipswich region 8 views
About the role
The Work Safety and Wellbeing Business Partner (Fit Testing) will coordinate delivery of the West Moreton Health (WMH) Respiratory Protective Program (RPP).
Our ideal candidate will be someone who can demonstrate the following:
- Customer Focus -Is focused and responds to the needs of customers.
- Educating Others - Instructs and provides information to others in a range of formats.
- Continuous Learning - Implements and plans ways to improve their skills across all skills sets, identifying gaps and seeking appropriate interventions and input from others.
- Continuous Improvement - Proactively searches, analyses and makes recommendations for incremental improvements in the way work is carried out.
- Problem Solving - Integrating mental processes to provide solutions to specific situations meeting organisational or task needs.
- Work Values - Ensures that others uphold the values of WMH in the workplace across their team and the system.
- Technical Knowledge - Demonstrate sound knowledge or ability to acquire, apply and interpret award provisions and policy relevant to the public health sector environment. Provide an effective safety/injury management service to staff in accordance with legislation, Queensland Health policy and strategic direction.
- Vaccinated against, and remain vaccinated against, certain vaccine preventable diseases (VPD) as outlined in the Health Employment Directive NO. 01/16(PDF) ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0009/150120/hed-0116.pdf )
- Vaccinated against COVID-19 as outlined in the Health Employment Directive NO.(PDF) ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0022/1108453/hed-1221.pdf )12/21(PDF) ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0022/1108453/hed-1221.pdf )and the Queensland Health Human Resources Policy B70(PDF) ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0024/1108446/qh-pol-486.pdf ).(PDF) ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0024/1108446/qh-pol-486.pdf )
About West Moreton
West Moreton Health is one of the most rapidly evolving health services in the south east corner, with a community growth expected to almost double to more than 588,000 by 2036. Our vision is for a robust hospital and health service that includes fit-for-purpose spaces, interconnected buildings, multi-disciplinary health services, research, education and community partnerships.
To read more on how West Moreton Health are committed to transforming and optimising our care, to meet the health care needs of our growing and diverse community Follow this link ( https://www.westmoreton.health.qld.gov.au/masterplan )
17.5% annual leave loading (Additional allowances/entitlements may apply), 12.75 % employer contribution to superannuation. Other employment benefits may include:
professional development, salary sacrificing options ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/employment/conditions/salary/sacrifice ), ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/employment/conditions/salary/sacrifice ) wellness programs and the Employee Assistance Service (EAS).
Further information regarding this role please download and read the attached Role Description and Information Packages. You will need to submit your Cover Letter, CV or Resume including the names and contact details of two referees and a short response (maximum 1-2 pages) on how your experience, abilities, knowledge and personal qualities are relevant to the role.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply for all West Moreton Health vacancies.